Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Been Away Far Too Long

I have been away from blogging for far too long. I finally received my nudge to come back home to here. I've missed blogging. I got too wrapped up in Face Book. :( What an addiction that was. I am going to keep the account, but mainly for keeping in touch with friends and spreading the word. I am coming back to here to do what the Lord has planned for me. I only wish I had listened a long time ago. I hope you will accept me back and am looking forward to catching up.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Well, of course, we'll accept you back :) - missed you!!

rcubes said...

Glad to know you're backkk! God bless you sister!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Glad you're back. Hope some of my other bloggy friends who switched over to Facebook come back too.

Karen said...

Glad you are back, too...FB is fine for some things, but personally I like sharing via blogs much better....

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i like both they both have their positive and negatives.... glad to see you back :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You know we love you girlfriend!!!
HUGS
Kim

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't accept you back?! Welcome back!! Missed ya'! Blessings to you!

ginny said...

ahhh, facebook...i have a love-hate relationship with it. i will enjoy reading your pearls of wisdom again :) blessings!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You all are the best! I so missed fellowshipping with so many beautiful sisters and brothers here. I've missed you all sooo much.
Blessings and much love to you all! Thank you so much.