Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Jung Typology Test

Okay, I just took a test called the Jung Typology Test. Needless to say, it was very interesting. It turns out that I am an ISFJ which means I'm
slightly expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

I'm a guardian type person with the best types of jobs being; owning my own business or climbing the ladder to influential positions. LOL!

The famous people of whom I follow after are:
Mother Teresa!!!! Great woman who won my heart years ago.
George H.W. Bush who was a great president. I loved Barbara.
Jimmy Steward. What a great man!
And then one I'm not so keen on, Tsar Nichols II who was Russia's last emperor of whom was not well liked. But hey, 3 out of 4 is pretty darned good. Hee hee.

If you would like to take the test click here:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/ It;s fun to say the least, and you learn a little something about yourself you never knew before. Let me know what you are.

No comments: