Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks!

I am thankful for so many things that I couldn't begin to put them all down, but these are the main ones. First and foremost; I'm so thank for our Lord and Savior. For with Him so much joy has been brought to our lifes. Freedom! I'm thankful for the church we were led to. I'm thankful for the leaders of the church for were it not for them being annointed and teaching the "WORD" we may still be stumbling. I'm thankful for the staff and the countless hours they give to make sure the church continues to function. The Church family that we are able to fe...llowship with and learn from one another.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who has become such a great leader of our family so full of love; a true man of God. I'm thankful for our son and daughter who brings so much joy to our lives. I'm thankful for our grand children who teach us patience and brings more joy to our lives. That we are able to spend a lot of time with most of them. I'm thankful for the friends we have made over the years and the new ones we continue to meet. I'm thankful for all my FB friends....and the list goes on and one. Great Blessings with peace, joy, love, kindness, understanding, patience, prosperity, and strength.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I hope yours is amazing!! Love in Jesus!