Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Encounter

Well, I know I had said I was going to do a post on my encounter experience. That was before I fournd out that it is to be kept quiet so those that will be going through it will be suprised. This makes perfect sense.

All I will say is if you have the opportunity to attend and encounter, do so. It is the best thing you could do for yourself. It was an awesome weekend that I will never forget. I couldn't quit smiling. The feeling was beyond anything I could explain. I had so much patience with the grand children aftewards and felt so much love in my heart for everyone.

Okay, enough said, just make sure if you have a chance to attend an encounter, do so! It will be all worth it, trust me.

4 comments:

~hon~ said...

So true. I very much agree. It is an experience that should never be missed in an entire lifetime.

I'm so glad you experienced it. It is truly one of the best experiences ever in my life.

So tell me all about it in email. hehehe! Sorry I'm so excited to know. hahaha! I need to. Please please please email me.

iLoveYou, my dear sister in CHRIST!

Anonymous said...

I will definetely do so my friend. It sounds like a wonderful experience! One in which will last forever in my soul!

Thank you so much for being such a good friend to me. I thank God for bringing you into my life and allowing our paths to cross.

Chris said...

Hi Tammy, Just dropping by to say Hi. There, now I've said it twice. Hope your day and week are going great!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I will hon, very soon.
Thank you Valerie Lynn, I feel the same about you. God knows what He's doing when He brings people together.
Hi and hello Chris. :) Thank you, and I hope you have a great week!