Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday



There are so many things I'm thankful for, but first and foremost our Heavenly Father! I love you Lord! I Love You Lord! You bring such great blessings even in the midst of our darkest hours.

I'm thankful for the Pastors of our church and our church family. For with them we've grown and learned. Their leadership has shown light to so many things that God wants us to know. Their obedience shows and flows into us. I'm thankful for the thankless hours they spend trying to make sure we all learn.

I'm thankful for my family, my whole family. Without them, life would be pretty dull. They keep me busy and that is good. I learn from them as well. Of course my hubby is the best a woman could ever ask for, my parents taught me love and respect, my grandmother taught me the way to the Lord, my son led us back to the Lord, my sisters what it really means to be there for one another, daughter how to love unconditionally, my grandkids, just how special life is with young people in our lives. And so, so much more and family members that aren't even mentioned. I could write a book.

I'm thankful for friends, whether they be known personally or through here, for the spiritual growth, for the heart felt thoughtfulness and caring, for being real friends. Since coming back to the Lord, I'm met soooooo many wonderful people. The loving hearts are just so wonderful and beautiful. I can not begin to explain the gratefulness I feel to each of you. You all have been such a beautiful blessing in my life. Thank you!

5 comments:

~hon~ said...

Yay! I'm the first to comment. I haven't done this for a long time now. Well, it will be vacation soon so I'll have more time to read blogs and comment. Now I can catch up and I know I need to catch up big time. hehehe! You are a huge encouragement to me, Tammy. You are one of my most treasured friends in the blog world and I pray that we'll meet up when I move there. I miss you and iLoveYou, my dear sister in CHRIST!

I am so thankful to have you in my life. You are more than a friend to me. You really are a sister to me. Can you be my grandmother, too? hehehe! That's because your grandkids are well taken care of. My paternal and maternal grandparents are already gone. Anyway, GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H

Don't stop P.U.S.H.ing and believing in CHRIST!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Awww, thanks sweet sister, and yes, I'll be your grandmother too. ;) I'm old enough to be. Thanks for the kind words. You too are very dear to me as well. We'll make sure we get to meet when you move out here. I'm looking forward to that day! I'm thankful the Lord crossed our paths. You are a true inspiration to me. I love and miss you too. And yes, I'll always P.U.S.H. and will never stop believing. May the Lord continue to pour out His blessings upon you.

Chris said...

Thank you too Tammy! Have a great weekend!

Chris said...

Hi Tammy, I would like to feature your posts on my new blog once in awhile. If it is OK with you of course. The posts will be formatted to say "Please visit... or check out..." Then I will place a snidbit of your post with a READ MORE... LINK AFTER A FEW LINES. I'll put this one up tomorrow morning and if you are OK with it just comment on it. If not, no worries, I will delete it and won't do it again. I really have grown to love reading what you write and hope to target a crowd that might not otherwise get the Good Word.

Chris said...

Almost forgot. The new blog is called Reflection and can be accessed through my profile.