Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just to Say

Hello All!

Just letting you all know all is well here. Just been very hectic. Putting in long days and by the time I get home I'm in pain and just collapse on the couch. :( I've been so wanting to get on here. I haven't even checked my mail in the past few days. Mornings are hard to get up and get going as it's hard to sleep with toes that keep shooting pain through my feet, and a shoulder that keeps saying quit using me. Hee hee. But I'm not giving into the pain, and am working hard at getting used to it so I can still get on here.

I can honestly say, I've sooooo missed reading everyone's blogs. It's what keeps me smiling and cheerful and uplifted. You are all such a blessing! I could never begin to thank you all for all that you share. You each have such a unique personality and witty charming ways. There's also the charge of the Glory of the Lord that shines through and that is what really makes it all worthwhile.

Just a short prayer for all going through some, many or all of the same types of things. Lord you are so precious in our lives. You give us so much, and yet we are often not a thankful people. You deserve all the glory and praise! You are a loving, giving, caring God who is always there no matter what. Thank you Father for Your great kindness and love.
Father, please touch those that are hurting, those who are going in circles, give them a purpose and a clear mind to do the work you so desire us to do. Remove the enemy that keeps trying to tangle our minds and lead us back on the right path. We so desire to have you lead us and for us to faithfully follow. Father forgive us for those times we try to do it alone instead of putting our faith and trust in your hands. Heal the sick, the weary, the blind, the lame, the broken hearted, the lost, bring back to you. Guide us oh Heavenly Father. Thank you Father for Your greatness. I am believing in healing of many. I am believing in Your great healing of all those babies posted on my side bar and those posted on many other blogs. For only You can save them. Only You can make us all whole again.
Thank you Father. In Jesus name we pray, Amen!

Update: I am finally getting my MRI done this Thursday! Yeah. I have a good feeling about it. :O) I get my feet looked at on the 9th of June! Yeah! Hopefully will be back on track for the greater part of the summer. Am praying to be healed by the 4th of July as we are going to attend a Tea Party that day. Lot's of walking. It will be worth it. May the Lord shine upon each one of you and pour out His blessings on each of you beautiful friends/brothers & sisters.

9 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Standing in agreement with you for a wonderful 4th of July.

Grace said...

It is so nice to read your post again, Tammy. I am glad that you are doing good.
I am praying that you can enjoy your Tea Party on the 4th of July.
God's blessing and healing be upon you.

Denise said...

Hello my dear friend, I have missed you. Praying for your MRI on Thursday, take care. I love you.

RCUBEs said...

Amen with your prayer. Praying for you. God bless.

Cinder Rail'lee said...

My beautiful friend and sister. I missed you!
Thank you for the beautiful prayer. Your so awesome Tammy, a wonderful, caring, loving friend. I couldn't ask for a better one.

Rest those feet my friend and may God grant you, you hearts desires!

I LOVE YOU

ginny said...

sweet words of prayer..thank you. i will be praying for you as well :)

Crystal said...

Just wanted to stop by to thank you so much for the prayers and support for Bentley. We are so grateful for amazing bloggin' friends like you. Although we do not personally know each other, support is support and I hold that close to my heart!! Thank you so much!!

Joyfull said...

Prayers will be with you, it was wonderful to have you stop by for a visit! May God's grace continue to be with you as you undergo the tests.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you all for being so kind and caring and for your support. I have so missed being here posting and most of all, visiting and commenting. You all are the best!!!