Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How Should We Handle It?

I received and e-mail with an article about Beccah and her supposedly April Rose. I was deeply saddened when I read the article. Did I get angry? I wouldn't really say angry, I was upset though and wondered how anyone couldo this.

But, we are all born sinners. Not one of is perfect nor will ever be. Granted what she done is terribly wrong. She hurt many that actually went through similar situations, or have lost a child, etc. Yet many of those people tried to be there for her.

When we get past the hurt it will be time to remember how our Father loves us unconditionally and we are suppose to try and be like Him. Instead of name calling and finger pointing, she is one that "really" needs our prayers. She obviously is a very sick woman that needs some help. Let's join together and pray instead of throwing daggers at her.

Granted, I don't know what it is like to lose a child and then follow someone like Beccah only to find out it was all fake. Yes, it is a very hurtful thing to do. So please, join with me to pray for her and all those she has caused pain and grief. Thank you and God Bless. May the Lord wrap His loving arms around those that have been affected by this sad prank. May you find comfort in His love. May you be able to forgive and move on and pray for her that she finds solice in the Lord our God. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

8 comments:

rcubes said...

That's sad sister and may the Lord comfort others who fell into this prank. The Lord knows it all. What better thing to do than to forgive her who obviously needs God's grace. Take care sister.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I so agree sister RCUBEs. Thank you and God Bless!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I feel the way you do. And I am appalled at all the fingerpointing and even false accusations. She did something that was very wrong, but I am reminded of the story of the woman caught in adultery, and Jesus told her accusers that he that was without sin should cast the first stone.

By the way, in case you are interested, Becah did post an apology, and I personally choose to believe it is sincere. http://littleoneapril.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-am-sorry_14.html

Denise said...

She needs our prayers.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

do you have the email? i would like to read it... i too followed her and read her aplogy...i think she sis a sad person who needs our prayers... hugs laura
ps i had one heck of a time getting to your blog.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you Great-Granny. I'll have to go read it. It is sad with all that is happening and great Scripture used to remind everyone thanks.

Yes she does Denise, thank you.

Yes I do Laura. If you like, e-mail me at tejrej@gmail.com so that I can e-mail it to you. I would post it, but am not sure if it is copyrighted or not.

I wonder why you had a hard time getting here. Interesting. If anyone else is having problems, please let me know.

Cinder Rail'lee said...

Thank you my dearest friend and sister for posting this.

As I said this morning, Beccah really needs our prayers. It's so easy to hate, and be cruel then it is to lay ourselves down and pray. GOD LOVES HER. PERIOD. NO MATTER WHAT SHE HAS DONE, GOD LOVES HER!

Forgiveness, love and time will heal all wounds. I already forgave her, she needs help NOT hatred.

Let us all stand and forgive, DOESN"T GOD DO THE SAME FOR US. When we too do things we know are not right? I'm the FIRST GUILTY ONE! I ADMIT I'M A BORN SINNER!
Yet he loves me and forgives me DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

I LOVE YOU TAMMY!

HuGZ
Tami

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You are so right Tami! I'm so happy to hear from so many that they are able to forgive. As we are forgiven by our Father. He is an all loving Daddy that never holds a grudge. I too am a born sinner as we all are. After all, we are descendents of Adam and Eve. But we are a blessed people for the death of Jesus all for our sins. Thank you Tami, you are wonderful. Much love to you.