Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dare to be Great Award

It's about time I share this award that comes from my sweet friend Tami at Diary of a Mad Woman. She is always sharing. She has a beautiful heart, of caring, and loving others. She's been a beautiful inspiration to me and always there through thick and thin. I feel so blessed to have been sent to her and getting to know her.


Photobucket

This award goes out to everyone! There are no rules. Don't you just love awards with no rules attached. Thank You Tami for starting this. Be sure and visit her blog. So grab this award and pass it on to all you feel deserve it.

7 comments:

RCUBEs said...

And congratulations to you! Well-deserved blessing! God bless you and have a great Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award. You are so right. Tami does have a big heart. She is truly one special woman of God. You are as well. God bless and congrats once again!

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you RCUBEs. You all deserve it as well. I hope you all grabbed it.

Thank you Sharon She really is. I hope you grabbed the award as well.

Thank you Denise. Did you grab the award too?

Cinder Rail'lee said...

Tammy, you deserve many, many many awards! I LOVE YOU, and thank GOD you found me! He sends us the most beautiful friends doesn't he?
I HAVE YOU and your the bestest! *wink!
LOVE YOU!

Denise said...

Sweetie, could you please send me your email address? I read your email, but accidentally deleted it. I love you.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Sweet, sweet Tami, if you only knew. Hee hee, j/k. I am so thankful for you. You've been there always. If anyone deserves the awards, it is you. Actually we all do, don't we? But thank you sister Tami, you da best! Love you bunches.

Sure will Denise. :)