Saturday, August 22, 2009

Isaiah 12

The following is a scripture I was led to this morning while spending time in His presence. Oh how I love being in His presence. It' such a comfort.

Isaiah 12:1-6 (CBS)

A Song of Praise
1 On that day you will say: "I will praise You, Lord, although You were angry with me. Your anger has turned away, and You have had compassion on me.
2 Indeed, God is my salvation. I will trust [Him] and be be afraid. Because Yah, the Lord, is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation."
3 You will joyfully draw water from the springs of salvation,
4 and on that day you will say: "Give thanks to the Lord; proclaim His name! Celebrate His deeds among the people. Declare that His name is exalted.
5 Sing to the Lord, for He has done glorious things. Let this be known throughout the earth.
6 Cry out and sing, citizen of Zion, for the Holy One of Israel is among you in [His] greatness."

Yes Lord, I will praise You. I thank You that You have turned Your anger away and have poured out Your love on us. You show us so much compassion, have sacrificed gracefully for a sinful people such as us. Praise You Father! I do trust in you and am not afraid. You are our strength, songs in our hearts, and our salvation. Forever shall we be grateful to You Lord. I give thanks to You today and everyday; and on that day we meet, I will give You thanks and praise! Father, You continue to pour out your blessings upon us and for that am so very grateful. So grateful for Your great presence, for without You we are nothing. Thank You Father! In Jesus sweet and Holy name, Amen!

May you all receive His great blessings. Have a beautiful God filled day! Love you all!

3 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Amen! That's what I read yesterday, too sister...In that day...can't wait...Have a great weekend.

Cinder Rail'lee said...

AMEN. AMEN. AMEN!

MISSSSSSED YOU THIS WEEKEND TAMMY!


Have a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! You are an encourager to my discouragement! Thanks for lifting me up!