Saturday, August 1, 2009

Finally a Saturday Night with Hubby!

Tonight I was finally able to attend church with hubby and Jay! It was a blessing. We had one of our Pastors and board member speak tonight. What a powerful message he had on Wonder Full Life. Of course you can go to Capital Christian Center to listen to the message. It may not be up before Tues. It all depends. But Dr. Stan Fleming is an amazing man of the Lord with so much insight. He's been all over the world speaking and saving. He has an awesome program that he leads.

Come to find out, he has a website you can visit. Be sure to read his articles. Very good stuff, believe me. Well actually, visit all his links. Some very exciting stuff, eye opening items, you name it. The man is amazing. I'm so glad he is a member of the church. All his speeches have been great. You can visit his site at http://www.gatebreakers.com you won't regret it. He is also an author. I definitely want to get two of his books for sure, and both his videos. I haven't watched the video clips yet, but am sure they won't be disappointing.

Oh, one more thing, can any one tell me how to put the Mr. Linky thing on here? I have come up with a couple of Meme ideas, but want to know how to do the Link thing first. Thanks

Have a beautiful, blessed weekend. I hope to be back on daily, or close to it once again!!! I've missed you all so. Starting Monday, I should be able to catch up on most every one's blogs. Any one have a suggestion on how to keep up with so many blogs. You all write too good of material. ;) Blessings to each of you and your families!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like a great night, love you.

Cinder Rail'lee said...

http://www.blenza.com/linkies/index.php

I just went and tried to figure it out LOL, you have to create an account then follow the directions after they email you to conformation code.

Looks pretty easy!

Glad you were able to go back to church! Hubby and I have been attending twice a week, instead of being Spiritually week, every week, I find I'm stronger!

I LOVE YOU TAMMY! Have a blessed nigth

Omah's Helping Hands said...

It was a great night. Thanks Denise. Love you too!

Thank you Tami! I'll have to try it out either tomorrow or Monday. Monday is one of the days I want to start the meme.

We've been going to church, just usually he goes Sat. night with Jay and the little one, and then I take the girls on Sunday, as that is when they would rather go. So it was nice to go with him for a change instead of seperate services. I've got to go get filled or the week just doesn't go well, plus attend small group. So glad you both are able to do that. Twice a week would be better.

LOVE YOU TOO TAMI! Hope you have a wonderful blessed weekend!

Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to look at that website you suggested. :)

Thank you for your comments on my blog, they were really sweet.
I post large photos, try maximizing the size of your webpage window, until there is a border around all the photos. Then you'll see the whole squirrel. :)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

had to read several posts because blogger issues. I love the way you ave changed your format its just so pretty.... i love the post before and to see some of my most favorite scriptures... and as always my brain dies before i can recall all i wanted to say... anyway love hugs and prayers!

rcubes said...

Glad to know you had that wonderful time! God bless you sister and your family. Thanks for all the great encouraging info's you always share.

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Dear Sister,

I'm just getting around to visiting some blogs within the last day or two myself. Health issues are still on-going for my husband and I.

I love you dear friend. Your visits to my site and your prayer support mean more to me than you will ever know.

I'm so happy that you had a fulfilling time at church.

Big Hugs & Lots of Love to you,
Alleluiabelle

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You're welcome Jen. I'll do that next time.

That's quite alright Lauar~Peach~ I totally understand. Thanks for the sweet comment on the blog changes.

You are very welcome RCUBE's Hope all is well with you.

Thank you Alleluiabelle, you are so sweet. I've been praying daily for you and Ron. I sure hope a miracle comes your way soon. Just hold fast to the Lord. He'll walk you both through it. Love and Blessings to you and yours.