Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Something Fun

Okay, here's something fun for you to do. As Kim at Homesteaders Heart said, it will drive you crazy. Yes, you are very welcome. Now good luck. My problem was paying attention. That's all the tips I will give. ;) Now click below and have a ball!


<62 words

Typing Test



Let me know how you did and whether or not you liked it. ;) I had 0 mistakes. Can you believe that? Won't tell you how many times I hit the back space key. Hee hee. Actually it wasn't that bad. LOL

6 comments:

Heather said...

Fun? You call that fun? hahaha

I typed 57 wpm. I was much better than that once upon a time...back in high school :) - I also knew how to read and write shorthand - I couldn't make sense of that now, for sure :)

It's nice to have you back.

rcubes said...

It's fun if my fingers are not as stiff as they used to :)

68 wpm...Wonder how long that lasts :) Blessings.

rcubes said...

Wooo...I just realized my wrong comment there.LOL...My fingers are stiff now, not back then..hahaha...

Cinder Rail'lee said...

LOL, Tammy I can't even try! I'm a 2 finger (yet VERY fast) a TON of mistakes I'd get a -36 per minute ROFL.

LOVE YOU! my sweet friend and sister

Veronica Lee said...

I typed 55 WPM! I used to take up a typewriting course and could type quite fast!!

Blessings and hugs!!!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Heee hee, well, warned you all it would drive you crazy. ;) 57 girl, that's great! I wish I had learned shorthand. Thanks Heather, it's good to be back.

Hee hee, I understood what you meant RCUBE's. :) For stiff fingers that is outstanding! I have to admit, I had to go back and redo it, as I didn't realize what was happening when it moved to the next frame. oops

There's nothing wrong with that Tammy. Hubby is the same way, and boy can that man type now. ;)

Isn't it amazing how much we can lose over the years? But hey, I guess we still have it, considering. :)

Glad you all gave it a try. It's nice to be able to visit with you all again. Love and Blessings to all my sweet sisters!