Thursday, October 2, 2008

Great Articles

Want to learn how to stay young? Go to here and see on on Insight for Living with Chuck Swindoll.
Recieved this piece by e-mail. I do not know who the author is, but it's great advice:

“You are a work in progress. God is molding and fashioning you
into a person with whom He wants to live forever. Because of
this, you have the hope that you are not going to be the same person
tomorrow that you are today. If you are opening your opening your life
to
God’s love, and you desire to have God’s love work in you and through
you, then
you are going to be more like Christ tomorrow than you are right
now. Next
week, you will be even more like Christ. Next year,
you will be even like
Him. And so on.”

In Crosswalk.com Neil Anderson talks about how we should approach people on matters of behavior. Check out the article.

The following prayer comes from Prime Time With God:

Today's Prayer God, what do you want to achieve through my life? Is there a
special calling, a greater purpose, than what I am aware of? Please show me.
I want to die to self and live for you. I want to make a difference for good
in the lives of other people. I want to glorify you in all I do. I want to
do as Paul admonished in Romans 12:1, "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by
the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy,
acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service." May I be holy and
acceptable to you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

There is an article that follows about your annointing. Check it out at the link above.

On Crosswalk.coms Daily Light, from Sunday Sept. 28th, an article was written answering the question; How can we go through the same things but have different outcomes?

Are you in some type of bondage? In Neil Andersons Daily in Christ at Crosswalk.com there is an article talks about overcoming bondage.

Hope you find some of these enlightening, helpful, and or enjoyable. God Bless!

No comments: