Monday, October 13, 2008

Today's Prayer

Have you ever had those days where nothing seems to be going right. Or you are down and just can't get out of it. Well today's prayer found at the following link covers your down day. It's a calming prayer that will help you get through your moment, day or what ever the case may be. Remember, He is always with us through thick and thin.
Today's prayer that comes from:
Dear God, Thank you for this day. Sometimes my world just seems dark; problems abound, stress creeps in, I can't seem to see "the light at the end of the tunnel." But I know you are there to carry me through. Your Word tells me (Psalm 30:5) that "weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning," so I have hope and your promise of joy. Please continue to lift me up, give me strength, and carry me when necessary, so that I may emerge victorious over the darkness and continually be filled with joy and praise. Thank You in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: