Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Case For Christ

Well, we finally watched it. I had listened to Lee Strobel speak. I was intrigued with what he had to say. He was once an atheist. There was no way he was going to believe in Christ. So he went in search for evidence. He had done some very intensive research. For those out there who do not believe, get a hold of his "A Case for Christ video." I think you may be amazed.

Talk to people that had not been believers and then converted to being believers. I'm willing to discuss the changes in life. There is no other explanation. My husband has been astounded since committing his life to Christ. Others comment on the changes in him and can't believe it. I can't get over the changes in him. It's been amazing.

Do the research. Do the math. And then as John 8:32 reads: "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

No comments: