Thank you 3 Bay B Chicks for the 2009 New Years Spirit Award! Yes I do love the New Year. Thank you for including me.
These are the rules:
1. You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
2. List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
3. Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
4. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
These are the 5 things I love about the New Year!
1. It's a fresh new start!
2. I have another year to get closer to the Lord!
3. The chance to meet more lovely people!
4. The opportunity to spread more of His word!
5. It's a time for calm after the holiday rush. Nice break after the Fall Festitivities into Thanksgiving, then Christmas. Such a busy time. Awwww, time to slow down, relfect back on the last year and figure out what changes need to be made.
6. One year closer to retirement! Ha ha
7. One year closer to the ALL the grandkids being in school full time. (But I know I'll miss taking care of them. ;) )
Okay, so I had seven. You know me. Now for chosing those with the full spirit for the New Year!
1. hon at God is our Love She has the spirit for all things good!
2. Lana at Right Here Right Now is definitely in the Spirit!
3. Pat at Back Porch Musings has already started the New Year off with some beautiful pics!
4. Kim at Homesteader in Training has already posted some for News Year!
5. Stephanie is definitely in the Spirit at Make it From Scratch!
6. Jeanne at Inspiring Ideas made a beautiful cake for 2009! Now that's the Spirit!
7. Rachel, Allison, Nechelle, and Stacie at Cupcakes Take the Cake made a cool 2009 cupcake! Way to go?
8. Kate at a Simple Walk has a beautiful way of looking at the New Year!
9. Heather at Simply Heather wrote a beautiful poem for the New Year! I believe I know her heart and that she welcomes the New Year with open arms as well!
10. And I can't leave out Meggie at Meggie's Stuff. What a beautiful woman full of spirit!
11. Sue at Rabbit Run Cottage a woman who has a beautiful sense of Humor and a heart of Gold!
12. Chris at Simply Put I know has a lot of spirit, just read his prayer blog. 13. And then I can not forget the sweet charming Jenn from Crayons in My Briefcase that led me to blogging. She's a very busy woman, but definitely knows the Spirit of the New Year! God Bless You Jenn, and thank you for all your Inspiration!
14. Lisa at Blessed by Grace has a yummy sounding recipe for the New Year!
So there you have it. I know, I went well beyond 5 and could definitely add more but want to leave some for others. Ha ha, even though there are tons of us bloggers.
Love you all, and just because you are not listed does not mean I don't respect you. You all are fantastic, and I hope you ALL have a Beautiful, Prosperous (yes even in the time of the economy as it is, we must believe for better times), Blessed New Year!!!!