I have received the Lemonade Award from Deare Diary. I have to admit, at first I was confused. She left a nice comment after telling me about the award. I thought, "okay, this is interesting. Are my posts interesting but sour?" Hee hee. She had the same thought when she received the award. But, it is a nice award showing your blog is enjoyed. Thank you so much for the award. This is very sweet. So now I must list at least 10 blogs. Here are the rules:
1. Place the logo in a post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link the nominees with in your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.
First off Deare Diary, I would be nominating you if you had not already nominated me. You show both on your blog. Grace, if you had already been nominated you would have been another. Smile Jesus Loves You would have been another choice. Now without further ado, here are my 10, if I can keep it down to that. Ha ha ;) You all know me now. It's just that there are sooo many great bloggers it's hard to decide. So if you are not nominated don't feel bad, please know that I love you all!
1. Meggie at Meggiesstuff as she definitely shows both. I love her sense of humor and warmth at the same time. Thanks for always putting a smile on my face Meggy!
2. Valerie Lynn at Simply4God as she is definintely grateful for our Lord.
3. Heather at SimplyHeather as she shows both as well. She has a wonderful sense of humor, shows attitude ;) and is definitely grateful for the Lord our God.
4. Sherri at BeAboutYourFather'sBlessings shows both attitude and gratitude!
5. Beth at C.BethBlog (musings of a happy mommy), shows both attitude and gratitude!
6. Kim at HomesteadersHeart has lots of laughs and gratitude to share.
7. hon at GodisOurLove shows great gratitude for the Lord with a happy attitude.
8. The Girls at 3BayBChicks shows lots of attitude, so fun!
9. Leigh at the PerfectWalk has lots of gratitude.
10. Chris at SimplyPut has three blogs all of which show attitude and/or gratitude.
11. I can't leave out Sue at SusieQ's as if there is anyone with great attitude, it would be her. She has a great way of putting life into anything!
Okay, this was hard. There are so many more I want to add, but will leave them open for others to add. But as I stated earlier, I love you all. That's why you are all listed. God Bless and thank you for keeping life interesting, bringing sunshine and laughter into life, and best of all, glorifying the Lord! Hugs