Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Award Thanks

Grace at We Live to Tell God's Amazing Grace, is an amazing woman. Thank you Grace. Honestly, I feel I don't deserve this in the least bit. But thank you for your kind loving heart. You are an amazing woman of the Lord! You are also very helpful to every one with all the information you find and pass on to others. You are a blessing and I'm so grateful our paths crossed. God is good! Thank you for this award. I'm glad you like reading this blog. All the glory does go to the Lord. You are wonderful sister in Christ. May He continue to pour out His blessings upon you. Thank you dear sweet sis!
If you have not had a chance to visit Grace's blog, I highly suggest you do. You are missing out on a lot of great information, but most of all, inspirational messages.

3 comments:

Toia said...

Congratulations on your award!! You deserve it. Have a bless week!! Love the new layout!!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Congratulations on your award. I love your blog,but haven't had time to read much of it yet. Life has been hectic and I've gotten way behind with the blogs I like to read.

Thanks too for your encouraging comment. I don't think I really would have stopped blogging--not for long, anyway LOL It was just a dark moment.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you Toia.
I'm so glad to hear that Great Granny Grandma! You are a sweet person. Thank you, and I completely understand about keeping up.