Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday's Funnies



I was going to try to find some funnies for today until I visited Kim's blog at Homesteaders Heart

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I couldn't stop laughing after watching the second video. I had to watch it more than once. I was laughing so hard my hubby thought I was losing it. Plus commenting was very difficult. So instead of posting something that might be funny, I am sending you all over to her site right away. You won't regret it, believe me. Enjoy. Laughter after all is the best medicine!!! ;)

5 comments:

Susie Q said...

I am so glad you laughed that hard! It does make you feel good! I will hop over and see this too...
have a swet weekend dear lady!

Love,
Sue

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you Sue. I'll be by to visit hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I hope you have a lovely weekend as well and hope you get a good laugh as well! Love you Sue!

Cinder Rail'lee said...

Tammy,
I haven't laughed that hard in days!
I even called my hubby in to watch them and we watched the 2nd video 3 times! both of us laughing so hard we had tears running down our faces.

He said those women should be driving. He patted me on the back and said, you maybe have NO sense of direction, but you know how to get into ANY parking place. doesn't matter if you have a small car or the SUV. Maybe you should teach a driving course for women! LOL

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing the link.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Tami, glad you enjoyed them! I thought others would get a kick out of it as well. We all need to be able to laugh. ;) That was a sweet comment by your hubby too.

You are welcome Denise.