Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Uber Award



Well I have to say, I am deeply humbled and suprised at this award. I honestly feel I am not worthy of this one but am very grateful to Valerie Lynn at Simply 4 God who is a sweet woman, with so much goodness in the Lord and a wonderful sister in Christ. You are deeply loved my dear friend. Thank you for the award, I am honored. If you have not visited Valerie Lynn's blog, I highly suggest you do. She is amazing with her wisdom of the Lord, her gift of information, her love for other people shines in her writings, she's just all around one of the sweetest people I've met here. I'm grateful that the Lord crossed our paths.

History of the Uber Award:
Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who; inspire you, make you smile and laugh, gives amazing information, a great read, have an amazing design and any other reasons you can think of that makes them UBER amazing!

That is such an awesome description of the award don't you think?

Here are the rules:• Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.• Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!• Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.•Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.•Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.

The Uber Award goes to:

Lisa at Blessed with Grace:

Heather at Simply Heather:

Hon at God is our First Love:

Chris at Prayer:

Susie Q (Sue) at Rabbit Run Cottage:

mILK at Milk Desiring for Meat:

Edie at Rich Gifts:

Debra Kaye at Clothed in Scarlet:

Grace at We Live to Tell God’s Amazing Grace:

Lana at Right Here, Right Now:

Jennifer at Through the Storms of Life:

Julie at According to His Power:

Favorable Mention to God’s Girl at Contentment Corner: I see that you must not accept awards, but have loved you and your blog from day one.

I know I went well past 5 but you all know me. There are many more I would love to give the award to, but many do not accept awards. Just know that I love you all. Keep up the great writings!

8 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Thank you, Tammy! This is a lovely award and I am touched you thought of me.

Blessings to you this evening!

Grace said...

Oh Tammy, I am so touched with this award. It is so nice of you to remember me in sharing this "Uber Amazing Award". I liked it. I'll grab it later.
God bless you, Tammy.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You are welcome Debra. I really enjoy reading your blog. Blessings to you as well.
You are welcome Grace, and God Bless you as well.

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much, Tammy! I am deeply touched and extremely honored to receive this award.

((hugs))
Jenn

Chris said...

Thank you Tammy!

Anonymous said...

Tammy, my heart is overjoyed with the wonderful, kind and loving words about me. My eyes filled with tears. Thank you my sweet friend. I am glad God allowed our paths to cross!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You are very welcome Jennifer and Chris! You are both very deserving of it.

Aww thanks Valerie Lynn. I just love the loving heart God has givn you.

Hugs and blessings to you all

Edie said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me Tammy. I'm so sorry I haven't been by in a while. Just too much going on right now. :)

I'll post this as soon as I can and thanks again! :)