Monday, April 27, 2009

Award



The award came from Tami from Diary of a Mad Woman. Thank you Tami, you are such a sweet woman. This is absolutely beautiful! I too love humming birds. You done an awesome job. Someday I'll learn how to do all this stuff and make some awards as well. Your hummingbirds brightened the day big time!

Now this is what you all do. You grab the award and award "all" your blogging buddies as well. As I am awarding it to "all" of you!!! You are all the best. Love you all. Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

You're very welcome Tammy!

Did you get my email? I sent you one.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

No I didn't. Let me go check again.

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie, love you.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you Denise! Love you too.

Anonymous said...

thanks for pray make me crazy without my computer i have laptop but i used to use my desktop thanks for visit and comments

Anonymous said...

can i grab this award if you don't mind thanks


grace

Anonymous said...

Beautiful award for a beautiful woman. Congrats Tammy.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You sure can Grace, it's for everyone! And you are welcome. I try to get by everyone's blog, but if you look at the ones I have on my side bar, I keep adding to the list and it's hard to keep up. ;)

Thank you Valerie Lynn.

I hope you all take the award for yourselves if you haven't already received it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! love ya and blessings!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You are welcome Smile, love you too and blessings to you as well!