Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here I Am To Worship



With Easter approaching, I'm reminded of a song that has always been a favorite of mine. Here I Am to Worship. I can't even imagine what it was like for Jesus to make that great sacrifice just for our sins. We can hear all the words spoken of what Jesus endured when being beaten, when carrying the cross, when being nailed to the cross, when being raised up on that cross. We will never know how much it cost Him because we will never have to endure that kind of pain. What an awesome sacrifice all for us to be saved from our sins. This song always makes me stop and think. All I can say is; Thank you Jesus. You are awesome! I'm not worthy of your great sacrifice. I'm a sinner ashamed for all that I have done. Especially knowing what you endured all for us to go on and do what we do and then be forgiven. That is forgiven for those sins we repent of and do everything in our power to never repeat them again. I will do everything humanly possible to live a righteous life Jesus. It's the least I can do for what you have done. I'll never know how much it cost to see my sins upon that cross. I do know when laying those sins at the cross, I bawled like a baby. You done something to me that day I will never forget. Thank you Jesus. Thank you. I can never say it enough. I love you dearly with all my heart.

9 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

Tammy,
You make me smile when I read your posts. The same way I smile when I read Valerie's posts. I LOVE THEM!
Jesus is so beautiful, so loving, it takes my breath away!

I also wanted to let you know..
You can take ANYTHING you like off my posts! Please do. If it helps someone, or you think it may make another SMILE. then PLEASE, take it!
Don't feel you have to ask, SHARE it. I give it to you freely!

I'm glad it will help someone else. I almost didn't post it this morning, it's been sitting in draft since Saturday morning. I was about to delete it, when someone, ( I know who) said go ahead post, I did and SMILED.
I pray it helps your sister. It's taken me 39 years to let GOD out of my box. *whew was that a HUGE step for me!

Thank you for coming into my life Tammy, your AMAZING!
as I sit here excited ..smile on my face, because YOU LOVE PUDDLES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I'm going to ask God when I die if I can have then daily to jump in!
Picture me in the morning, Levi pants, emu boots, scarf around my neck and a nice sweater.. and SOAKING WET from the knee caps down when I walk into the office! LOL. Shakes of the head .. as I yell GOOOOD MORNING! they'll look down and say.. oooh gosh Tami.. where you jumping in puddles? .. I'll hang my head a little then LAUGH.. and say.. YOU GOT IT TOYOTA! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

=)
HuGZ & Blessings
Tami

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Oh girl, you always make me smile as well. I love your posts too. Thanks for allowing me to use your post. And I have to say, had to worry I might wake hubby while laughing, picturing you soaked from running in the puddles. Oh, & I've taught my grand daughters to love em too. ;) Mom might not like that, but then again, I believe I taught her to love em too. I mean after all, we should be enjoying ourselves, right? And God did create the puddles for a reason, right? ;) Thanks for sharing so much joy in life! You are awesome!!!
Love, hugs and blessings to you!

Debra Kaye said...

Tammy,

Thank you for posting this. I can scarce take it in myself and you are right...thank you does not seem like enough. So I offer my life.

I've been blessed here this morning. Big hugs to you, sweet sis! And thanks for the encouragement while I was away!

Jennifer said...

Amen! Jesus paid the ultimate price for our sins...He gave His life. It is still so hard to comprehend it all and how God could love us enough to give His only son to die for us. I know that I love my children with all my heart but would I sacrifice one of them so that someone else could live? I highly doubt it, ok...no, I wouldn't but I am selfish and God isn't.

This song is also one of my favorite songs...so beautiful and carries a powerful message.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment for me. I have been struggling on the subject of letting our children make their own choices and mistakes all weekend. I haven't handled it very well. Read Monday's post and you will see (read) the pain I've been battling.

Have a blessed day!

((hugs))

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you Debra, and you are welcome!
I hear you Jennifer. I've asked the same about my kids, could I ever sacrifice them. Then I think about Abraham and him being told to sacrifice his only son and at such an old age, but God spared him when he saw that he loved God enough to do it.
I will be by to read Mondays. Sure hope it all works out for you.
Love, hugs, and blessings to you both!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

God is so good. I am so glad He loved me enough to die on the cross for my sins!
Blessings to you my friend.
Kim

Chris said...

That is one of my favorites too!

Connie said...

Love Hillsong and that song. Happy Easter to you too. Thank you for your kind words about my son's move to Colorado...he made it safely. Thanks again..Connie

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Most definitely Kim!
Cool Chris!
So glad to hear it Connie, and you are welcome!

Blessings to all of you!