As always, there are so many things that I am thankful for. Too many to write, as I'd have to turn it into a book, and that wouldn't be good on here. ;)
1) I'm thankful for knowing the Lord our God. For His purity and Love, His teachings, and His lessons.
2) I'm thankful for Jesus' great sacrifice, dying on the cross for our sins, and saving us.
3) I'm thankful for the beauty He provides of us. The wildlife, the sunrises/sets, plants, architectures, so many sites, so much beauty.
4) I'm thankful for the roof over our head keeping us dry, the food on our table each meal, a job to provide us with the means to get what we need, and clothes on our back.
5) I'm thankful for transportation, for it would be really tough to have to walk every where, or even go by horse now days.
6) I'm thankful for the church family, allowing us to be together and learning more about how to live the way the Lord wishes for us to live. To have the continuation from reading the Bible and given a better understanding of what it says.
7) I'm thankful for family and friends who are there for one another.
8) I'm thankful to have been provided good, caring doctors that are taking the time to find out what is going on.
9) I'm thankful for having the faith to know all is well, that we are taken care of and there is no need for worry.
10) I'm just plainly thankful to be alive; living, learning, breathing, preparing for eternal life with our great Savior, the Lord our God.