Saturday, April 4, 2009

Picky Eaters

I just took a quizz at Family Education titled: "Are you raising picky eaters." Here are my results. You can click here to go to this site.

Are You Raising a Picky Eater?

Veggies are rare, but she's getting there!
You're doing many things to encourage your child to eat a greater variety of foods, but there's still room for improvement. Let your child choose his own meal once in a while, and try to find some ways to make food fun and interesting.

Take the quiz: Are You Raising a Picky Eater?

More Quizzes from FamilyEducation.com

6 comments:

Susie Q said...

Thankfully Grace will eat most anything and oves her fruits and veggies!
Dan used to eat everything but he is tougher as an adult! He WILL eat many veggies though, and some fruit, so when he is here to eat, I make sure I make something that I KNOW he will eat!
We are ALL big salads loves too!

Love,
Sue

Chris said...

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Cinder Rail'lee said...

I awarded you.. please stop by & pick it up =)

Grace said...

Oh yeah, I had that problem, too. My boy only eat egg and chicken, nothing else. :(
Thanks for this link, Tammy.

Meggie said...

Thanks so much for your words of wisdom about my kitties and new dog, Piper. I'm trying to keep everyone safe but allow them all to see one another and get used to the idea that we are all one family. It's taking a bit longer than expected but then I've never been very patient. Thank you also for your prayers regarding our recent tragedy in Pittsburgh.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You are lucky Sue. My grand kids are soooo picky!
You're welcome Chris
Thank you Tami! You are awesome!
Oh wow Grace! That would have been tough. You are welcome.
You are very welcome Meggie. I sure hope those families get through it all okay. Such a sad situation. Sure hope the kitties come around soon too. Piper is beautiful.