Monday, April 27, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged! Yes, I read her post, so I must be considerate. ;) Tami at Diary of Mad Woman had this on her blog. Play along now, ya hear. Be sure to visit Tami and read her answers.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1) Another day off!
2) Visiting Family
3) Trip to San Diego, even if it is only for 2 days.
4) Having my back and neck adjusted again so I can move more freely
5) Working in the garden
6) Being out doors more
7) Getting my house organized finally
8) Learning more

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1) Cleaned
2) Showered
3) Cooked
4) Rode the stationary bike
5) Went shopping with hubby
6) blogged
7) Took a nap (always tired now a days)
8) Read the Bible

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1) Have more time with hubby
2) travel to see all our old friends
3) Get healthy
4) Visit Germany again and see other surrounding countries
5) Walk like I used to
6) Go swimming every day
7) Know the Lord better
8) Be able to help more people

8 Shows I Watch On TV(I don't watch much TV)
1) 24
2) Dirty Jobs
3) Myth Busters
4) The Gaither Homecoming
5) Charles Stanley
6) Occasionally CSI
7) Golf
8) Baseball

8 People I Tag If you’re reading this, I tag YOU! Send me a word back letting me know if you do it, and I’ll come over to your blog and read your awesome answers!

4 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

Your wonderful!

Love reading your blog!

I Love ya sister!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thanks Tami! I love you too and your blog.

Denise said...

Enjoyed learning more about you dear.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you Denise. I tried to be serious and yet a little funny at the same time. ;)