Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another good one at Proverbs 31 Ministries under Encouragement today. Today's discussion is on clutter in our lives. Not just home, but also in our spiritual belonging. It's funny, as I have often wondered about the junk in my house, about being all too often a procrastinator. It is true that the time the junk isn't well hidden that someone shows up. But the most important is the junk/clutter in our spirituality. Be sure to stop in and read the article. Makes sense and offers great advice.

2 comments:

restored K said...

Thanks for the push to go read it. I daily get the devotional from P31, but dont always read them... I have heard however though that if a person is disorganized in life, like say their work desk is a mess... your living room is a wreck- it is a sign that your spiritual life is not in order. Curious to see if the devo says anything like that!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You are welcome. I'm guilty of doing the same thing.
I've heard the same about clutter in your life and spiritual life.
Thanks for the comment.