Thursday, November 6, 2008

On a Ligther Note

I don't know if any of you have looked at my gadgets section. I just love Ansel Adams photo's. I had read an article in the Photograhpy magazine by photographer that her way of finding the right pictures to take is to ask yourself if it would make a good black and white picture. Well, clearly by looking at Adam's photo's this make sense. I've looked at photography with a whole new perspective and have at times captured some great shots. One of my desires in life is to be a professional photographer. I plan on eventually purchasing a "good" camera, as ours went on the blitz and start taking photography more seriously. There is so much to capture whether it be people, architecture, (which I love to look at, Prague was an amazing city of architecture), animals, country and city scenes, nature, you name it, it's all good. My biggest desire is fall scenes, sunrises and sets, and birds of prey. I could sit and watch them all day. They simply fascinate me. They're so graceful.

Also, the photos from National Geographic can simply be amazing. And of course, I've talked of my desire to do missionary work in other countries. I'll be thrilled when I am built up in the Lord to do this. He has set a calling in my heart for that. The photographic opportunities there, some of saddness, but more importantly of the goodness God is doing there. Showing that we can, through Him make a difference in others lifes. And yes, here in our own country as well.

No comments: