Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Letter/Hank Hanegraaff

I'm excited. Hank Hanegraaff is doing a Christmas Letter. Here is what he has to say about it:

Each year during Christmas, I communicate the truth concerning Christ’s coming in flesh. This year I want to do something different. I want to take the truths of Christmas and turn them into a Christmas tradition. As such, the purpose of The Heart of Christmas: A Twenty-five Day Devotional is to ensure that just as you prepare your home for Christmas, you will likewise prepare your heart.
As the culture begins promoting Christmas shopping in stores the day after Thanksgiving, Christ can begin preparing your heart for the celebration of His birth starting December 1st and climaxing Christmas Day. Each devotional is complemented by a related passage of Scripture, a special Christmas carol, and thought-provoking questions.
It is my hope and prayer that this year you will use The Heart of Christmas to begin a Christmas tradition that carries on through your children’s children.
To make the journey memorable, I’ve organized this twenty-five day odyssey around the acronym C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S.

You can go here to find out more.

No comments: