Saturday, November 22, 2008

Movies

The following are a couple of movies I've recently seen. One is: "The Case for Faith" by Lee Strobel. What an amazing story that was put together by many. The testimonies really pull at the heart strings. Fascinating to say the least.

The other is "Christmas Shoes." I've only seen half of it, as I just bought it and was watching it with two of my grand daughters tonight when they asked to turn it off so they could go to sleep. It was so good that the poor babies had to ask three times before I finally gave in. I wanted to watch it all! But from what I've seen it is a very, very good movie. Definitely one that pulls at the heart strings. It just has so much meaning to it.

It is a movie that is very befitting in this day and age with the fast paced life that so many live and never take the time to realize the finer things in life. For those who never "create memories."

Another thought. If you get a chance to listen Lee Strobel talk about "If God Lived in my House" listen to it. What an impact it has.

Well that's all Folks...
For now that is. ;)

No comments: