Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Kids Sites

Upon finding the site mentioned earlier; I went in search of more Christian kids sites. I found many. I will continue my research from day to day and pass the findings on to all of you. If you know of any great sites, please feel free to share them with everyone. Here is what I have found so far:

Adventures in Odyssey
This is a favorite program that I even enjoy listening to on the radio. For little ones; unless you explain it to them may get confused with some of the stories. So if the children are listening, it is best to have an older person listening as well that can explain the meaning of the story and/or answer any questions they may have.

A Kids Heart
This site has a wide variety of activities to do with the kids.

Garden of Praise
This is an awesome site. There is a lot to do here as well.

Christ for Me
This is a neat site. Click on the kid zone when you get there. It has many valuable lessons to teach children. I can’t wait to start using these with the grand children.

Heaven Sent Children Stories
This is a neat little site with stories and jokes.

CBH Ministries
This site even has a daily devotional for kids.

3 comments:

~hon~ said...

I love kids! I love your site! I was touched when I saw that you have put me in your blog list. Thank you. You are a blessing. Remain faithful. GOD is our Reward.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you! I love kids as well. I really enjoy your blog. Faith is the way. God is wonderful. Could not imagine life without Him.
God Bless.

~hon~ said...

I totally agree with you. I feel the same. I'm glad that you enjoy my blog. We all live for GOD's glory.