How cool is that! Thank you Kailana from "The Written World."
Kailana along with Marg are the ones that have started the Blog Advent Tour which was a lot of fun. I have some catching up to do, but so loved touring others blogs and finding some very interesting, fun blogs with wonderful people. So a special thank you goes out to them for creating the tour and continuing it. I can't wait for next year. I would highly check out her blog and joining the tour next year. And Kailana, twice now I have almost left the a on the end of your name again. Not on purpose, but for some reason my fingers don't go as fast as my brain. (blushing)
Here are the rules for the Christmas Spirit Award:
"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.Link back to the person who gave you the award.List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going!Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award."
Here are five things I love about Christmas:
1. The celebration of Jesus' birthday.
2. Christmas festivities at church.
3. All the lights and festive feel of the season.
4. The smells of Christmas time. (All the clove cented pine cones...ahhhh love it).
5. The excitement of the children.
6. Family gatherings.
7. Decorating the house.
Sorry, couldn't keep it to five. What can I say, I love Christmas! ;)
Now for my list... Hmmmm, let me see now...Hee hee
1. Heather at Simply Heather
2. 30 Something Mom at Rocks in My Dryer (messed up here, the blog name is Rocks in My Dryer. Sorry.
3. Beth at C. Beth Blog
4. Michelle at Scribbit: Motherhood in Alaska
5. Hon at God is Our Love
6. Heather at Make it From Scratch
7. Karen at Cider Antiques
8. Lana at Right Here...Right Now
9. Kari and Kijsa at Ask Kari & Kijsa
10. Kate at A Simple Walk
11. Meggie at Meggies Stuff
12. Francesca, Thuy, & Kacey at 3 Baby Chicks
13. Susie Q at Rabbit Run Cottage of whom I think has us all beat with Christmas Spirit! Just check out her blog. I think you will all agree.
14. Kim at Homesteaders Heart
15. I'm placing Pat at Back Porch Musings here even though she has already been tagged simply because I feel she is the ultimate winner for the Christmas Spirit Blog. I just won't tag her again but instead let her know that she would have been. ;)
16. And I can't leave out Nanny Goats in Panties simply because I loved the Christmas goat. ;0)
17. Jeanne at Inspiring Ideas
18. June at A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
20. Jen at Crayons in My Briefcase (My inspiration!)
21. Lisa at Blessed With Grace
Congratulations all and thanks for posting interesting articles about Christmas. Not everyone has posted pictures, but have written about the true meaning, etc. You all have wonderful blogs that I really enjoy following. There were other blogs I would have liked to have mentioned, but they are not the type of blogs that would like this type of thing. Darn, as they are worthy of it. Such as Simply Grove has a great Christmas section. So stop in and see her blog anyhow. She's an interior designer, attends our church, a mom, and a super person.
By the way, the list was not put together in any specific order, I was lazy and just went down the blog list of those I follow and copied and pasted urls. ;) I love you all!