Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Catch Up?

Good evening all. I really should be in bed right now. I have to be to my chiropractic appt. by 8:15 am, but I have so much going through my head right now. First off, the day was a success. The two girls and baby were all terriffic today!!! Yeah! We had a blast. This was the best day we've had in a while.


But of course with a beautiful day comes a glitch. Well, of course that is exagerating, as good days don't always come with a glitch. But today was one of them. I recieved a call from daughters fiance'. She had fallen as she got off work and twisted her ankle. She was in quite a bit of pain and was in need of ice when I brought the kids home. So hubby and I load the kids up and head over. She had quite a goose egg on the outside on the ankle bone and a smaller one on the inside. So hubby and girls took mom to the clinic. Sure enough, she had sprained it, but not real bad as far as they could tell. Whew!


I offered to spend the night there to help, but her fiance' had put water bottles, formula, diapers and wipes all on the head board of the bed so she would not have to get up. The girls are big enough to care for themselves until fiance' gets home in the morning. The oldest was upset and wanted Omah to sleep over. She was worried that she wouldn't be able to take care of mommy. She's such a sweet blessing. She's our little helper. Ever known a child who loves to clean, (do dishes, cook, sweep, mop, help clean the bathroom, dust, and do laundry), well she does. I love it and pray she stays that way. Her little sister on the other hand, well if it's fun, okay, but otherwise, no way. She's great for making messes in her room and lets everyone else clean up after her. Grrrr.



Okay, off track here. That's me. So when I get home, (night time and early morning are my blogging times), I decided to catch up on some blogging. That's when I came across some really cool new blogs which I've added to my list and then read the story about Coleman. So now I'm wound up and decided to post about an issue that is very much one that I needed. So I'm going to cut and paste the post into a word document for now and post my message, then post this one. ;)

I guess maybe I am tired. I realized as I was typing the sentence about the needed subject, that this post would be read after the the post I was talking about. (Did you get all that?) Boy, am I having a duh night! Good thing I have 3 days off instead of two this week. Yahooooo! I guess this is a good lead into the next post anyhow. It talks about some of this very yo-yo whirligig, circle talking thing I'm doing right now. Okay, enough of the silly talk. The next post is a good one, that others may share the need with me. LOL

2 comments:

~hon~ said...

Funny...well, sisters can be different sometimes but of course, they need discipline for that and not be tolerated for when they grow up. I like the responsible girl. I'm sure the other one will be responsible, as well.

Oh wow this is a good catch up hahaha! I got glued to the monitor thinking if I'm the one confused or you are. hahaha! I LOVE your humor! But I have to be honest, I got confused. Whirligig, in fact! hahaha!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

How funny. I just re-read this one and realized how it is confusing. I was tired that night. (blushing).