Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged



I've been tagged by Chris Bowers at Simply Put

Thank heavens I wasn't tagged by his friend Nooter the dog, as I guess he left a mess there and Chris is having a cleaning company clean it up. ;) LOL

Here are seven weird facts about me:

1. I am not a girly girl, I'm more of a tom boy. I'm not afraid to get dirty, handle worms, gut and skin animals, disect things, handle and clean fish, muck the barn, etc.

2. My little sister and I can come up with some off the wall subjects that would make anyone think we have lost it and should be put in a padded cell. Shhh

3. I like to mix some of my foods together when eating. My poor son has picked up this habit as well. Sometimes it makes my hubby sick. Hee hee

4. I tend to use too many window clings during the holidays, or as my son just said, over decorate. Huh???? I never knew you could.

5. I loved raising skunks and coons. Yup, it's true. No joke.

6. When enjoying a good belly laugh, I tend to get to the point where I start gagging, almost choking. (Blushing, this is why most people have never really heard me laugh).

7. I love the old Disney movies. I could sit and watch them over and over and ... okay, you get the point. :)

Here's the rules:

1. Link to the blogger that tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.

4. Tag seven others and include links to their blogs

5. Let each of the people know by posting on their blogs.

Those I've tagged:

1. Simply Heather

2. God is Our Love

3. Rabbit Run Cottage

4. Crayons in My Breifcase

5. Meggies Stuff

6. Nanny Goats in Panties

7. God Fearing Jay

I hope those that I have listed won't mind my tagging them. I look at as something different, fun, and a way to get to know more people!

4 comments:

Chris said...

"The Unsinkable Molly Brown" is one of my favorite Disney movies. By the way, I just got back from Disney land. I will do a "Hooky" blog as soon as I can gather my thoughts on the vacation.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

That is a good one. I could list a bunch of them.
Can't wait to read your next Hooky post.
Disney World is so much fun. Have never been there this time of year.
We are making a trip out in that area next month. Wish we had the time to go again. The grand kids are going with and would absolutely love it.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Hey wow! Thanks for the tag! You are so thoughtful so think of me. And did I just see my name go by in another one of your posts? Better check that out too! I love these 7 random facts tags - you get to know some things about other people.

OK, see you in the comment section of your other post!

- Margaret

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thanks for being a sport Margaret. I really enjoy your blog and wanted to send others to it in hopes they would be blessed by it as well.
I too liked the 7 tags. It was fun.
Thanks to Chris for sending it my way.