I've been tagged by Chris Bowers at Simply Put
Thank heavens I wasn't tagged by his friend Nooter the dog, as I guess he left a mess there and Chris is having a cleaning company clean it up. ;) LOL
Here are seven weird facts about me:
1. I am not a girly girl, I'm more of a tom boy. I'm not afraid to get dirty, handle worms, gut and skin animals, disect things, handle and clean fish, muck the barn, etc.
2. My little sister and I can come up with some off the wall subjects that would make anyone think we have lost it and should be put in a padded cell. Shhh
3. I like to mix some of my foods together when eating. My poor son has picked up this habit as well. Sometimes it makes my hubby sick. Hee hee
4. I tend to use too many window clings during the holidays, or as my son just said, over decorate. Huh???? I never knew you could.
5. I loved raising skunks and coons. Yup, it's true. No joke.
6. When enjoying a good belly laugh, I tend to get to the point where I start gagging, almost choking. (Blushing, this is why most people have never really heard me laugh).
7. I love the old Disney movies. I could sit and watch them over and over and ... okay, you get the point. :)
Here's the rules:
1. Link to the blogger that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven others and include links to their blogs
5. Let each of the people know by posting on their blogs.
Those I've tagged:
I hope those that I have listed won't mind my tagging them. I look at as something different, fun, and a way to get to know more people!