Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Personal Gift Analysis

Have you ever recieved a personal gifst analysis? Capitol Christian Center does this as well as Prime Time with God. I just recently took mine with PTWG to see if there was much differnce in that outcome. There wasn't a whole lot. Over time we do change, and Im sure that's why the difference in the two reports. It's really an eye opener to do this. The good part it shows your where you need to be with your gifts and how to build them. Simply go to PTWG and click on Free Gifts Analysis I believe it that is what it is called. You will know when you see it. Good luck and enjoy.

2 comments:

~hon~ said...

Oh I did mine with PTWG and I got more motivated by it. Excellence in all things is what GOD deserves so I'll try my very best. Nothing less. Because of this post, I got curious with what you meant by Gifts Analysis and then I saw it in another blog so I did it, too. I'm such a copycat. hahaha! A good one, at that. hehehe! Hope you're doing well and greater each day. GOD IS WITH YOU ALWAYS!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Amen to that. Doing those does get one more motivated to do better.

You're not being a copy cat. The reason for posting was to get others to do it as well. :)

Hope eveything is going well with you, your health is good, and happiness prevails. His with you always as well dear friend.