Wednesday, December 24, 2008

True Giving

The Lord has placed it upon my heart to get this message out all day. I finally have the oppotunity. I read hons blog yesterday and was amazed by her giving. What an inspiration she was. I highly suggest clicking on her link (God is our Love) and reading her blog.

What she had done was take her youth group and cooked up spaghetti meals and took them to the orphanage. Now I know many people do this type of thing, but not when they are running a fever and sick. The Lord blessed her and helped her deal with the sickness while she served others in need. She took a stand against the enemy and done what she knew needed to be done. Her youth group and the orphans both received blessings.

After visiting the orphanage, they walked the streets in search of homeless people and blessed them with food. By the time she returned home, she was very sick. She gave of herself to help those in need at a time when she was weak. I think we can all learn from this great sacrifice. I know I think twice now when something is coming up that I really don't want to deal with. Plus, as of late, it's been on my heart about the great sacrifices that God & Jesus had made for us.

I'll talk about this later. I have so much going on in my head right now. Words are getting jumbled and not coming out right. This is such an important subject that I don't want to mess it up. So, click on God is Our Love and read the whole post on their ministry expedition. It is so heart warming. Take in the full meaning of what took place that night.

Love to you all,
God Bless You Always, and Always P.U.S.H.

5 comments:

~hon~ said...

oh wow, my dear friend...i am so honored by this! it's all GOD! all the glory belongs to GOD alone! HE has shown me a different way of giving in the most uncomfortable circumstances but it was all possible because HE is my ultimate Strength. HE gave me a new level of spiritual breakthrough, even my youths. OH and I'm healed! I didn't even had to take medicines for the fever and colds...they're all gone! GOD IS MY HEALER! Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for featuring my blog. You're wonderful! I'll catch up soon. Thank you very much for everything. TO GOD BE THE GLORY IN MY LIFE! GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

~hon~ said...

You just gave tears to my eyes. Thank you for your faithful and beautiful heart.

Much love and respect to you,
~hon~

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Yes, God is wonderful. He has taken someone He knows will follow His will and do His work to lead others to Him. He knows a faithful heart, and you dear woman are one of those people.

I can't begin to tell you how much you touched me and changed my heart. You continue to inspire me and draw me closer to Him. Thank you for being such a wonderful, faithful servant to the Lord.

Hee hee, we are a couple of saps right now. You've brought tears of joy to my eyes knowing that you have been touched. Yes, God is indeed Wonderful!

God Bless You Sweet Dear Friend and Sister in Christ.

~hon~ said...

You know what I was thinking on that special day?

"Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the LORD and not to men." ~Colossians 3:23

So it was easy for me to risk my health. I wasn't risking anyway coz I was putting my life in my HEALER's hands. ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!

Thank you so much for your beautiful heart and kind words in this post, my faithful friend.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You are very welcome. I like the scripture you used, and hope you don't mind, but am going to use it in a post.

Love you