Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Prime Time with God

"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her (Luke 1:38).

"Have you ever had a boss come to you and give you an assignment which had rules never before used? Not only were the rules different, he was asking you to agree to them not knowing the outcome or impact it would have on your life. That must have been the way Mary, the mother of Jesus felt. "

Is this enough of a preview to want to read the rest? Of course we know the story, but it is always intriguing and love reading and watching the story again and again. You know the routine.

Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

~hon~ said...

All days are beautiful with our beautiful GOD...my dear friend, as much as I want to read and comment, my parents are watching me. hehehe! They want me off of my computer for some time. I'll be back on here soon. I love you, Tammy. I miss your blog. Thank you for your beautiful friendship. A BLESSED AND CHRIST-FUL CHRISTMAS! P.U.S.H.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you hon, I love you too. Glad to see you back. Hope you are feeling much better!

~hon~ said...

True. There are always new insights when we read over and over. That's the wisdom of GOD. It's astoundingly beautiful and unpredictable but so profound. Can't explain much. Just amazing.

This is a good post. I really hope that many will find your blog, as well. More will be blessed. I'm glad I found you. Thanks to my tracker. hahaha!