Friday, December 19, 2008

Check it Out #3

hon had posted some texts and this one in particular really touched me, because of her comment that went with it. Click on her name to see the rest of what she has written. Thank you hon for your wonderful sharing and insight of the Lord!

"When we make our relationship with the LORD our top priority, we are setting ourselves for blessings all day everyday! Matthew 6:33" ~Christine

This is a nice encouragement but we should not only serve the LORD because of the blessings but because of the LOVE we have for HIM.

I couldn't agree more. We must ALWAYS remember, it's NOT about us, it's about the LORD OUR GOD!

God Bless You All, Always, and Always P.U.S.H.

2 comments:

~hon~ said...

"I couldn't agree more. We must ALWAYS remember, it's NOT about us, it's about the LORD OUR GOD!" ~>Yes I agree! Have you read that book already by Max Lucado? hehehe!

I love you, my friend. Thank you for patronizing me. hehehe! GOD has truly blessed me with faithful friends. I do not expect anything in return but GOD is so good for the blessings I did not even ask from HIM. GOD IS FAITHFUL!

Tammy, thank you so much for your friendship. Thank you for the comments in my blog. I appreciate them very much. Elisha is a beautiful young soul. A cheery one, too. You'll love her company.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

The feeling is mutual my dear friend. The way the Lord works never ceases to amaze me. I love how he puts good people in our paths at the time you need them the most. I feel blessed ten-fold for having met you.

You are very welcome. I appreciate all your comments as well. Your kindness is so heart warming.

I can tell that Elisha has a beautiful soul. For someone so young to have the wisdom she has is truly very blessed. The Lord has great plans for her. It will be fun and interesting to see where her learning takes her.