Sunday, December 28, 2008

ASK

Matthew 11:28[Jesus said,] "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

This comes from Crosswalks Heartlight daily verse. Is this good or what. What the message says about this verse is good. Just simply go to Crosswalk.com. Jesus is there and will provide. Which goes with a verse I read yesterday:

A Keep asking and it will be given to you.
S Keep seeking and you will find.
K Keep knocking and the door will be opened to you. Mat. 7:7

So what should we be doing?

ASKING!

2 comments:

~hon~ said...

Ask...hehehe!

I miss you, my dear friend. I'll catch up soon. For now, I'll just do my posts and a bit of reading and comments. I know I want to go back to your past posts and read them. I will do that soon.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

No worries. Believe me, I too have a lot of catching up to do.