Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Link to the Beveres!

Just wanted to get the word out to those that may not know that Messenger International (John & Lisa Bevere) have a new blog. I absolutely love those two. I was fortunate to attend Lisa's conference at Capitol Christian Center this year of Beauty Redefined. I also recently attended a small group doing Lisa's study on Virtue. My husband has followed John as well.

They both run a fantastic ministry and are truly filled with the Holy Spirit. I have never felt as moved by a speaker as I did listening to Lisa. I felt so connected to her. Might be because we have a lot in common. ;) Seriously, while listening to her speak, it was like listening to someone speak about my life.

But that is not the only reason. They both know how to speak. They both know the Word and how to follow the Lord. They have a beautiful family. They have hearts of gold. Can you tell I couldn't say enough about them. Those that know about them know exactly what I'm talking about. So when I got the message that they have a new blog, I had to share it with you. I subscribe to their podcasts as well. I just want to help get the word out about anyone that can teach the ways of the Lord. John & Lisa are teachers of the Lord.

Thank you John & Lisa Bevere for using your gifts, for giving of yourselfs to lead us to Him. Your sacrifices are greatly appreciated. May the Lord continue to shine His Blessings upon you. God Bless you and your family.

Anyway, here's thier link, check them out!

3 comments:

Messenger International said...

You totally ROCK! Thanks so much!

Blessings!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Oh thank you. You deserve the recognition.

God Bless You

~hon~ said...

I'll add them. Thank you for featuring them. GOD BLESS YOU, my friend!