Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Post Dates

Just wanted to apologize in advance. My chances of getting on here Friday through Sunday, the 19th through the 21st, I probably won't be posting. Monday, I probably won't make it on here until that evening. Today, this may be the only post, depends on how far I get with the baking for the cookie social and for gifts. There will be a slight chance. I'm going to be busy serving the Lord. I'm excited to have a chance to be involved again. It has been a while due to physical injuries and problems.
Friday will be busy helping with the gifts for our angel tree program. Such a great program. We had many more families this year. Starting early that morning and have no idea when we'll finish. It usually gets pretty late.
Saturday we have our last children's choir rehearsal which my oldest grand daughter is in. Then a cookie social for them afterwards. Then we have to be back at 3:45 for line up and prayer then the kids do their first appearance for service at 5 pm. Then we have a potluck and cookie decorating contest aftewards.
Sunday consists of having to be back at the church at 7:15 as I'm setting up breakfast for the choir and the kids have to be there at 7:45. They do a 9:00 service then an 11:00 service. It should be a lot of fun. Busy, but fun and well worth it. It's all for a good cause. Fri. is taking care of kids in need. Sat. and Sun involves helping with the choir group to worship and glorify the Lord. How sweet is that!!!!!

2 comments:

~hon~ said...

I must say, "VERY SWEET!"

Oh I am so glad that you will be very busy in serving the LORD! I am very sure you will be having fun in every second of each day. I pray for GOD's Victory in each program. Hope I can join. hehehe! Would love to serve, too.

Oh it is not a sin to serve the LORD so don't apologize. hehehe!

GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH, my faithful friend! P.U.S.H.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank You! Oh it will be fun. Tiring, but a good kind of tiring. I'm praying my daughter has Sunday off, as I need to do some shopping as well. I haven't started. I've never waited until the last minute. Hee hee. Should be fun.
It would be fun to have you here. :)