Monday, December 29, 2008

Prime Time with God

You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy." But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous (Matt 5:43-46).

This is so true. To read the full message about this scripture, simply click on the Prime Time with God link on the side bar. I did finally add this site to the bar. ;)

1 comment:

~hon~ said...

I agree. GOD's favor is awesome in my life. I've had friends who have hurt me emotionally but then I still pray and love them even if they say awful things about me and amazingly, GOD rewards me with joy, peace and spiritual breakthrough. After some time, HE brings these people back to me and asked forgiveness and we've been friends again. I'm just thankful for GOD's faithfulness and goodness in my life.

Anyway, this isn't my blog. hahaha! I now have a Prime Time With GOD email devotional. I keep forgetting on checking it out here in your blog but when I googled the spiritual gift analysis, I found it. yay! hahaha! I'm just so glad with your blog. You are such a beautiful friend. iLoveYou

I just need more reminders I guess coz I tend to forgot whenever I get busy. Have you been busy, too? I'm sure you were. More rest ok? hehehe!