Sunday, December 28, 2008

The God of Time

"For there is a proper time and procedure for every matter, though a man's misery weighs heavily upon him (Eccl 8:6)."

"How we use our time is a good indicator of the god we choose to serve. There is a god whose name is "the urgent" that can rule our lives if we are not diligent. The wrong use of time can lead to misery. The right use of time can result in fulfillment."

How true this is. I've learned this the hard way. Misery it is when we try to go it alone. The message is good. Simply click on Prime Time With God on the side bar to view the rest of the message.

1 comment:

~hon~ said...

Thank you for sharing these email devotionals that I get to miss because they're just plenty. hehehe! You give me sneak peeks that make me want to read them fully. And I'm so amazed and glad that we think alike for most things especially with our devotionals. hehehe! More! iLoveYou, my friend!